Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Niketalk.com...Shallow or honest?....Or, just both?


Hunched over my desk, bobbin to some tunes while drawing, I took a break to go on to one of my favorite forums (www.niketalk.com). If you haven' t heard of it I recommend you ditch that sleazy forum that you thought was cool and join the insightful niketalk.
As I scrolled down and entered the beloved GENERAL section a new thread had caught my eye. The title read ++Official Ugly Chick Thread!++ . I instantly dove into the thread and it was everything I expected. There were fat girls, ugly girls, and the disgusting girls who had a combination of the two. Now before you say how shallow I am for loving this thread, check it out for your self and try not to be amazed. I had honestly never seen anything like it...or her. o_O

No comments:

Post a Comment