Monday, September 21, 2009

Disneyland's Star Tours to be Remodeled...for 2011


In the early mid 80's Disneyland indulged its audience in the world of George Lucas on the virtual ride STAR TOURS. Once I heard the news of the new and improved Star Tours II coming 2011 I had to capture the ride on my camera this past weekend before it is changed forever. As a little padawan I always wanted to know what it was like to fight Tie Fighters and fly through the Death Star. Star Tours took me on a flight through the galaxy far far away where I was able to live this childhood dream. Although it is a simulation of the real thing, and IT IS REAL!!! I felt like I was fighting the EMPIRE, along side 30 other strangers who sat in the cockpit. As I will miss the old, I'm sure the new will bring something exciting and enjoyable for all those who have the force with them...always.....UGH it feels good to get all of those Star Wars puns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment