Monday, September 14, 2009

Underground Street Fighter Tournament means Art For Everyone Gamers


Street Fighter has to be an instant classic for any gamer. Hadukens and sonic booms got me a little too excited when I was just a little warrior...as I'm sure it did for the people who came to participate in the 3rd Underground Tournament League of Street Fighter IV. There was live music which featured the dude SXEZSKOZ, free alcohol for the 21 and over crowd, tacos which were ridiculously delicious in my belly, and live art by ME and J Ramos. Water Color paintings went from $10-$20...with the amount we had in our wallets prior to the event I would say we did pretty well by the end. Over all the event went really well. I plan on doing the next tournament in October. I can't pass up another chance to listen to great music, play video games for prizes, get paid do art, and have a miller or two for free. sigh GOOD TIMES

No comments:

Post a Comment